I decided to start a blog with some of the cakes that I have made. I have made many over the past 8 years, and I just thought that I would display them. I really enjoy making fun cakes, but the best part is seeing people's reactions when they see them for the first time. I am trying to get all of the pictures of them together, so be patient. Hope you enjoy!!!
Thanks
I want to thank Karen for looking through her pictures and finding some of the cakes that I have made for her family. I wasn't very good at taking pictures of my cakes, so I thank her for doing that.
Dan and I have been married for 8 years. We have three little girls, Ryanne, Aleigha, and Maevie. Ryanne is 6 years old, Aleigha is 3 years old, and Maevie is 8 months. We are currently living in Michigan while Dan does clinical rotations for Medical School. I get to stay at home with the girls. I just recently discovered that I love to create new things. (Sewing, crafting, decorating). We are excited to be on this adventure for the next few years.
No comments:
Post a Comment