This cake was made with whipped frosting and colored fondant.
Lyon Cake
I've made this cake a few times and it turns out cute everytime. It is perfect for a child's birthday.
Happy Birthday To You

This cake is one that I did free hand using the star tip to decorate.
A Birthday Cake For Anyone

For this cake, I used a stencil and colored sugar to decorate.
Happy 50th


This cake is kind of hard to see, but I wrote Happy Birthday along the side of the cake and Eyes in the O's of LOOK!! It is also decorated with balloons made out of frosting. It was a fun cake to make.
Happy 16th
Fondant cake for a 16th birthday! This cake is one of my favorite because of the 16 up on top and the fun dots.

1 comment:
Those are SOoooooOO cute!! I think that is so fun, I made Ethan's this year like a train. it was cute but nothing like these, these are sooo pretty!
Post a Comment